Sunday, November 30, 2008

Closing stages

Hi peeps! Small update again!
Last weeks I haven't been really active, at work it's mostly helping out where I can and working on my report for the university. On the social side it's getting better and better though.

We went to Cambridge, a 3pm till 12 pm pub visit tour! This was the best night out here by a long shot, and I have some really stupid pictures somewhere! I'll try and find em and post them here. Robin came over from Holland especially for this, and I think we made it count!

Next week is gonna be really busy though! I have been assigned a project for logisitics, looking at a cheaper way to do it, so basically make it more efficient. This should be really interesting, and I'm looking forward to do it! Also, I'm going out with logistics and with Lewis to chicago's (some disco in Kings Lynn).

This is it, I'm getting myself a decent coffee now! I'll post something better in the following days!

Edit: Some pictures here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lolz, je hebt iemand zijn projectje gejat zie ik alweer :P lekkah lekkah kûtnlicker haha naja nog maar paar weekjes en dan ben je er ook weer vanaf :)